DJS Consulting
Aircrew Personal UK Tax Service plus....
What we can do 4 u
Aircrew Tax Service
UK Resident
More About Us
Privacy Data Policy
News and Links
UK Resident


We can act for all UK Resident Individuals or Expatriate alike and indeed do so throughout the whole range of airlines and private flights based abroad or in UK.

Working or Retired, aircrew or not, we can help you.

Wish to mitigate UK tax?

Stuck with your Expense claim?

Claimed all of your allowances and tax reliefs?

Tax Return completion a problem, or simply want to secure best advice and service?

Looking for a Tax health check or tax planning advice?

Worried about a Foreign asset or income source?

Concerned about the interaction of a Double Tax Agreement?

HMRC enquiry to resolve?

We also cover other aspects that may arise- so do not delay contact us  today for further details.







What we can do 4 uAircrew Tax ServiceExpatriateUK ResidentMore About UsPrivacy Data Policy News and Links